Sunday, July 3, 2016

Its Offical [July 2nd]

I asked Melissa to Marry me. Im not sure anyone reading this will care but I want everyone to know I found the one I cant live without. I just cant wait to spend the rest of my life with her. I think of things I want to do with her, places I want to go with her, experiences I want to experience with her and it just excites me.
We both agree that we're both "one and done". I am dedicated and committed in this and to this relationship.
Everyday she makes me feel loved and wanted. She builds me up and is my rock when Im at my lowest.
 We are perfect together, our flaws arent seen as negatives but what makes us unique.
 Im just so happy she said yes.
I love how open and free she is. She allows me to see the real her, the weird and emotional and I love it all.
If people think I moved to fast, they're wrong, Im not interested in waiting, I want her to know Im serious, Im commited, I love her and Im not going anywhere
 We have no plans set or anything on the marriage day but we're both excited and extremely happy
 So theres nothing left to say except shes my everything and my future and Im the luckiest man to have someone who loves me as much and as strong as she does.

No comments: