Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Aeration 4/09 - 4/10 2012

We finished today, thank the heavens. This is a billboard sign we were given to use as a tarp to cover the top dressing.
This is the 10th hole, a hydraulic line blew on my machine so I was down and out for about 30 mins.
On the back 9 we were only able to get a plug at 3.5 inches. Any deeper it would pull up the green and fuck it up. Our greens root system equal trash
this is a core harvester, it runs along the green and picks up all the cores left behind from my machine.
12th hole
*click picture to enlarge*
Couldnt take much pictures, really really busy all day... well bite me.

2 comments:

Brett said...

I would always see those cores on grassy areas and wonder what they were. Now I know. Thanks!

Brett said...

I would always see those cores on grassy areas and wonder what they were. Now I know. Thanks!