Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Alec Kelly drawing

1995 The Beatles were on TV with their Anthology. I think everyone got into the hype around this time, including me. I enjoyed them, I listened to my moms vinyl in 1994. I even bought a Beatles key chain from when they played Candlestick Park. Why? I dont know, I had $7 and money to burn at 13 on the Ocean City boardwalk. I had a friend back then who was in to the Beatles about as much as I was. When that Anthology aired it was awesome to get so much history. It really turned my fair weather enjoyment to favorite band over night. Well one day Alec came over my house, on my front porch and drew this freehand. I dont know how, I dont know why, but I found it and was blown away seeing it again. At the time I wasnt impressed at all for some reason but damn that is some talent.

No comments: