Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Berlin Finds

Yes, this rules so I bought it. I think it was $5. I gave the guy $3 and he seemed pissed but reluctantly let me have it
did not buy this but was very interested to see how it would work plugged in at home.
I hate when people say things like this. There is no way around it, Kevin looks high.
did not buy.
I love me some spuds. Its rare to find posters like this at Berlin. The guy wanted $30 but I offered him $25. I told him I would come back. I had $40 on me and was trying to haggle with him. I knew it would be gone if I walked around so I turned and went right back. I said "fine $30" and handed him the $40. He got all sassy and said " You had the money the whole time and you were trying to get it for less". I said " Yes of course, Im playing the game, you held your ground and won, I lost, now give me my change"
Very happy with this.

No comments: