Thursday, July 14, 2022

Schairer Abandoned Dairy Farm (NJ)

 This place is huge. I've seen this place many times driving home from work. It was a rainy day and after work I decided to walk through real quick. I didnt get a chance to really explore or enjoy my time there. I would love to go back again but as I was leaving I saw all these no trespassing signs. I thought it was just the silos and thats it but as I kept walking, it just kept going father and father back with a lot of other abandoned structures. 

from the road this is all you can see, the one silo and the garage door.
this was behind the closed garage door
this was the basement of the house at the front of the property. I didnt go in, this is through the back window
this house/garage was falling down and the tree was holding it up
this was underneath, if you look in the back left of this picture, its a new looking truck bed cover
other buildings in the woods I didnt get to check.
these are two other silos behind the one you can see from the road
in between the two silos I saw a door
this was a shot looking up the silo
I guess where the milking was done?
this barn was not visible at all until you walk down.
it was huge
I dont think these pictures do it justice
high ceilings 
looking towards the road
looking towards the silos
walking outside towards the back. I saw the trailer in the back
back of the big barn
went to explore the trailer
this truck was in the front, the story I heard was they used this at Renault Winery to transport wine.
inside the trailer.
I woulda love to have taken those posters to put in my shed... but I dont like taking this from places I explore
Like I said I would love to go back and spend some quality time there but seeing those no trespassing signs kinda puts me off to it.

No comments: