I found it, they had a display and I bought all 18.This is hands down the best candy bar ever invented in my opinion. It’s like a Reese’s peanut butter cup, with a butterfinger, wrapped in a mr.Goodbar. Nuts, chocolate, peanut butter, butterfinger. That’s the geological breakdown of the layers of the bar. It must have come out around the time when take5 and all those other candy bars were coming out. I just remember a surge of new candy products at one time. 2005ish? We would eat lunch at Wawa everyday and once a month there was always a new candy bar sitting by the register for an “impulse buy”. I read a review from the website hemorrhagic.com . The review described the candy bar wrong saying it was puffed rice on the outside. The site truly gave no insight on the product whatsoever. 




This candy bar is flawless. Excellent in every way. I like their nutragous bar but not the caramel. Payday cool, nutragous cool, Crispy Crunchy amazing. They had them at the $.79 store and I couldn’t leave without ganking them all. Truly glad I found them and I’m able to enjoy. I found some dumb candy bar graph made by the LA Times, who cares about their opinion? Their choices are whacked out

Bullshit

No comments:
Post a Comment