Sunday, March 29, 2020

Got a new car

I hit a deer
I had 176,546 miles on my car. I bought it in 2012. It really took care of me and never gave me any real issues. My insurance totaled it and gave me $3,000. I got this Chrysler 300 by LUCK! Its a 2015 with 27,000 miles for $15,000!! Thank the lord my wife has the hook up at Cherry Hill Triplex in NJ. We got a call at 9 in the morning from the financier saying "If you want this car you need to get her now, there are 8 people coming to look at this car today". We drove up there, test drove it and signed the papers. While we were signing, a sales woman came up and said "I need the keys for the 300" or salesman looked at her and said "sold". She got so angry. Her appointment was at 10 am, we got there at 9:37 am. Thank the lord. I feel so fancy 
but you already know... me praying I dont hit another deer.

No comments: