Thursday, March 13, 2008

Waterfront B(oo!)uffet

Let me start by saying the name of this place should be changed to " Horrible service, over priced alleyway food ".
Ok thats better. Now at any hometown buffet, I would expect some cold food, some empty buffet areas, and horrible service for a price of about 12 to 13 dollars. But when paying 30$ for a buffet, I expect my dirty plate to be taken away by the time I get back with my second plate. I dont want to see my waitress talking to another waitress about dikembe mutombo or about what happened on american idol. Asking if I want coffee doesnt mean I dont want a refill of my soda. Those waitresses had more meetings then Bruce Springsteen and East street band on whether or not they're playing Glory days at the next gig. I guess the 30$ went to things like this
All this thing does is cook 7 fillets of salmon at once. Salmon was ok, it should have been amazing for the money paid. Then theres this
Mongolian grill, I didn't even try this, the line was to long, and the selection was vegetables and small raw meat fillets. Most of the food was cold, and just not what I was expecting. Do not goto this buffet, there are cheaper ones, better ones, with better service in AC. Showboat and Borgata are the best with service and food. Make sure when you're in the mood for a buffet, "Horrible service, over priced alleyway food " is not on your list to dine.

2 comments:

Loaded with stones said...

haha but the desserts were good, you forgot to talk about how awesome the meatball was that got yelled at, and the fact that there were about 50 people working there for no reason

Brett said...

I went and it was good. We got great service and the sushi was pwnx0rz. Price was high though.