Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Box- music television you control

Anyone remember this channel? It was like a Jukebox on TV.. they would list all the artists and all the videos they had. You could call up, punch in the number of the video, and the video would play. When I was a young dude, Weird Al's Amish paradise played so many times in a row, they made to make a rule the same video could not run back to back to back to back.

look at the videos that were hot at the time.

280 - Offspring - Gotta Get Away
106 - Positive K - I Got A Man
307 - Rancid - Salvation
915 - Red Nex - Cotton Eye Joe
509 - Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
464 - Salt -n-Peppa - Push It
566 - Rupaul - Supermodel
352 - Tom Jones - Sex Bomb

4 comments:

HeatherFe said...

I used to get so excited when NIN or Type O was on the box. Good thing I was too young to order anything or I'd probably be in massive debt.

Unknown said...

Can you help me figure out a song that played on the box? I think it had Hommie in the title. It was an animated video that played all the time. Possibly two of the animated characters drank beer on a train? Possibly they did other illicit drugs?

Unknown said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon...


internet tv

Jay said...

Hope, that video was called "dude, homie, buddy" it was by Adam Sandler.