Sunday, March 14, 2010

Original RUSH HOUR

First let me start by saying, Shawn Gorman loves this movie a lot... so much infact he wanted to use a sample from the movie for a Repercussion song. I've never seen this movie all the way through due to its suck factor. I do remember from the commercials Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan fighting and doing a sweet hand grab double kick. Well I was watching Police Academy 3 and Michael Winslow and Brian Tochi pretty much are the original Rush Hour teamthey have almost the same fight sequence... but without Jackie Chans nutzo crazo moves. I mean look, they even do the same exact buddy kick. fuck rush hour for stealing them 1986 moves.

1 comment:

Gee said...

i watched this movie 3 nights ago. not as good as i remembered. i found myself getting really annoyed by both jackie chan and the black fellow. my taste has changed.