Sunday, September 4, 2011

Berlin Market Today

Brett and I went to the Berlin market today. Walking outside past this one table that had all this WWF WWE and WCW stuff. I just looked over and I saw all these wrestling posters. Just barely peaking out was a hand holding up a fork full of spaghetti. I thought I had to at least check it out...
honestly one of the best things I've ever found. Its an original print too. Bought this frame at goodwill

Sad to say though the restaurant remained in operation for less than a year. The menu featured such dishes as "Hulk-U's" and "Hulk-A-Roos"...hellz yes.
I found this hot ass 1984 Taco Bell Klingon cup too..
Then I found this....
I think its crazy that this even exists. I picked this up, looked at it and the guy said "can you do 1.50$?".
couldnt pass it up.
You actually learn Klingon from Worf!
I know it seems like I love Star Trek because of all these purchases, but seriously I hate it. I think Im going to rip the audio to MP3, keep your eyes posted. All of this under 5$. Goodtimes, Quality Times

No comments: