Thursday, December 13, 2018

$10 Basket Of Pins

I went to this antique store that was moving. The owner just seemed out of sorts because he had to pack up all his stuff. Every time I stopped to look at something he'd say "make me an offer". When I said I wasn't interested and just looking he'd say "I'll give you a great deal on all my Disney stuff". Id repeat "No thank you not interested". His reaction was along the lines of disbelief that I wouldnt buy his "rare" "old" Disney things. As I was leaving I saw this basket of pins 
each pin had a price on it ranging from $2 to $8 dollars. As I was looking through them the guy walked up and said "$10 for the entire basket." I already had 3 in my hand that totaled $14. Wasnt 100% sure I would buy them but after that offer I bought them all.
I looked at every single pin
Anything that was advertisement or interesting I kept. 
The others I stapled in my shed on the wall
and on the door
The rest were all from 2000 for Al Gore or George Bush. Some from the 2004 election too. I think I have about 125 left. So what I do is when I go out I just put them all around
more pics will be coming soon. If you find one, let me know, leave a comment, I'll give you a prize.

No comments: