Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Cheeburger [Nephew]

My nephew wanted to try the 1lb burger
he tried but was not even close to half. The waitress felt so bad because he wanted to get his picture on the wall. She came up and said " you know you tried really hard, I'll let you put your picture on the wall". His face lit up and he was so happy.
On the way home he kept saying " I cant believe I ate the entire thing ". Now he didnt say this once, he must have said it about 20 times. I turned around and said " Dude you didnt eat it, stop saying it ". He said " I did eat it all, how did I get my picture on the wall? ". So being a jerk uncle I say " She felt bad for you, thats why ". After about 2 mins of silence he says " can we just say I finished it? ". He really wanted to be able to say he ate it all, I told him we could make things up but changed my mind and said just not say anything. It was a great time, I didnt finish my burger either.

No comments: