Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Kali Kazoo - Contrary To Popular Belief

Really digging this album. Extremely enjoyable and fun. I preordered the limited vinyl run and just got the download code. I love the recording quality of the album, the vocals are so smooth and warm. The music is perfect and mixed excellent. The whole album just sounds so tight and flawless. I love the songs. Merry Go Round has a slight bossa nova feel to it and its amazing. I have a strong feeling she wrote these songs with the band because they are constructed to be played with a band. Everything compliments each other, its such a pleasure to listen. Jump The Gun is up there with one of my favorite songs on the album. Seriously check it out, I cant wait till she tours this album, its going to be amazing. Top songs:

4. Creature
6, Merry Go Round
9. Jump The Gun

No comments: