Saturday, August 13, 2016

Timeline Arcade [Hanover PA]

Melissa was playing in Hanover PA. What I normally do when she has a show is search the area to see if theres anything neat or gnarly around the places shes playing. I found this place called Timeline Arcade 10 mins away from her show.
parked along the building and went inside. Its pretty neat. Its $10 per hour and there is a huge selection of games to play. This Nick Arcade cabinet was pretty awesome 
There was an autograph of Phil Moore, strong feeling it was fake. The game was Sonic 2.
Ive never even heard of this game.
Big selection of pinball games.
Games I struggled with when I was a kid were fun to replay now that I understand the concept. Like stepping on the clutch to start the car in Hard Drivin.
Or not paddling in circles on Toobin
They have a gaming area too with every home entertainment system and I mean every one. NES, Super NES, Playstation 1 2 3 4, Xbox Xbox360 Xbox One, Atari, Genesis,  etc etc.
Im glad we went and tried it out. My issue with not putting quarters in is that I lose interest in the game. The challenge for me is lost without the fear of losing that money.

No comments: