Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ebay Buys and SCORES!

Gross-out Gang was made by Mel Appel, just like Weird Ball. These are used (obviously) and dont have the capes they're supposed to come with, I really dont care though. I bought these off ebay for 10$ and 15$, I think its a good buy, these things are hard to find, and I love em like a loser.

Egg BrainPie Kid
This is an old add for the Gross-out gang from the 1980s.
I dont know why I am so souped for these things I guess its cause of garbage pail kids and all the weird things from the 80's. I'll bid on these if I see em on ebay.. word..loser

2 comments:

Gee said...

... who needs a new guitar when you can have garbage pale kids. they are obviously used cause there is no capes. best line in the entire blog.

Loaded with stones said...

good job dude, just remember to have the guy ship them seperately, yaag!