Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Top Chef 4 TONIGHT!

Please win tonight.. I honestly feel if she gets sent home, Im not going to watch the show anymore. I mean I still am gonna root for Richard
but I really want Stephanie to win, why you ask.. cause shes the real deal, she knows when she messes up, and she has won 2 of the 3 elimination challenges. Bravo needs to stick with Top Chef and just give up on everything else:

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY

Step it Up and Dance
Make Me A Supermodel

Millionaire Matchmaker

: NEED TO STOP AIRING!
now Project Runway I can stand.. but all the others... PLEASE, PLEASE STOP AIRING!!!
LETS GO RICHARD AND STEPHANIE!

kill myself

1 comment:

Loaded with stones said...

Haha bro you are a die hard fan and I know you will stop watching if she gets kicked off, you won't though!! You love Mandy's twin, you doooooge!!