Saturday, May 7, 2011

20$ Tombone

Couldnt pass it up, someone was selling it for 20$. I played one when I was a kid in grade school. I played it for about maybe 2 weeks, but the teacher took it away before I learned anything. The reason was because one day some kids surrounded me and were trying to jump me. One kid punched me in the face and when he did I took the trombone case and hit him in the stomach, when he bent over I brought the case up and hit him right in the face. When I went to my lesson the teacher said "Did you use your trombone as a weapon?", I tried to tell him I was being jumped but he cut me off and said "Answer the question! Did you use your trombone as a weapon?". I said " Yea but..." then he took it away and said I couldnt play it anymore.
It plays pretty good... I guess

No comments: