Thursday, January 26, 2012

Antique Store

Steve and I went to this place in Smithville. They had some pretty weird/lame/awesome things. All of it was overpriced. This picture is awesome, I really wanted to buy it, but I didnt.
stained glass trash lamp
I enjoy x-files but Im not a super fan, this was pretty cool
this picture is pretty cool, Mel Blanc is the guy who did the voices of Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Tweety Bird, Sylvester the Cat, Yosemite Sam, Foghorn Leghorn, Marvin the Martian, Pepé Le Pew, Speedy Gonzales, the Tasmanian Devil
kinda disturbing..
Grime clown, I think its pretty righteous
planters stuff
Miss Piggy Bank, here cleavage is where you put your coins... kinda gross
best cologne name and bottle...ever
Selling used burger king bags... I dont know, for some reason I wanted to buy them
This picture was hidden on the wall, they had a bunch of stuff like this too

No comments: