Sunday, January 1, 2012

Berlin Market 12/31/James Iha AIDS

bought this for 5$. Good deal!
Did not buy, this guy had so many Ghostbuster things.
------------------------------
saw the guitar James Iha played in the Smashing Pumpkins-Tonight Tonight video at Berlin Market. Not the same model, but same design. I seriously thought it wasnt real.
While I was looking up info about the guitar I found out that James Iha has AIDS. Dont know why that blows my mind, but for some reason it does. Did everyone else know he had AIDS?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found out that he has aids a couple of months ago and idk if its a hoax or if he really does there isnt much info on it smashing pumpkins are my fav band.

Jay said...

I read some interview where he talked about having it. He said he had a lot of girlfriends and wasn't safe. It said he's living with his mom who's on disability. It might be a hoax but I didn't see anything saying it was fake.

Anonymous said...

It's a hoax. Never believe Netphoria.

Jay said...

I got tricked...

Platypus said...

Did you find any information about this guitar? I've been in love with this design since Tonight, Tonight came out.