Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sharon Van Etten - Are We There [ Preorder Vinyl ] Jagjaguwar

The album is so warm and welcoming. First song, personally, is the best song on the entire album. But the entire album is really boss. I love the over all mastering of the album, its perfect. I enjoy her "Home Recordings" album and the "Tramp - Demos" album. I like that raw grimy sound and feeling. This is more of a mature album and I really like it. I've been listening to it on repeat since it came in Tuesday (currently listening while writing this). This came in the preorder:
poster
autographed picture
7inch CD Vinyl
Letter explaining why she made this album and where she was personally when she made it.  I think this is one of the coolest and best parts of the entire package, the personal attachment and bringing the fans into that world. Happy I could support.

No comments: