Friday, June 19, 2009

serial killer tendencies

Found a bird on the course today.. it was acting drunk and wasnt able to fly which usually means its about to die. I brought it back to the shop and one of the russian dudes asked if he could have it.The one sitting close to the camera with the pissed off look. I asked him if he was going to eat it and he said " Yes". I asked him what he meant by that, and he said " I want to eat crab, I want to use for to catch crab". I said " For bait" and he said yes. If he wasnt going to kill it, a fox would sooner or later kill it. Well I went to lunch and when I came back the bird was no where. The russian dude came in and I asked if he killed it. He said yes and asked for the stapler. I gave it to him... little did I know he was using it to do thishe skinned it, and stapled the skin and the rest of the bird on a tree. kinda creepy. he was gone before I asked him why...

3 comments:

newbeardoo said...

ever read "to a god unknown" by steinbeck. he skins animals and would nail the hides to a tree as an offering to the earth so it would stay plentiful. maybe its a russian tradition? i dunno

Gee said...

creepy.

Brett said...

maybe he's the one, maybe he's the one, maybe he's the one... who is... the schizophrenic psycho.

back in the days when we were young, ev-ery-thing was like a loaded gun... ready to go off at any minute...