Friday, December 31, 2010

NEW TRACKS

These are some raunchy, crude, rude, gross tracks, download at your own risk.

Justin Byebyeber.mp3
::I wrote this thinking this where justin biebers career will be going in a few years::

lyrics
Hey girl I think you're pretty cute
I wanna really knock them boots
I wanna get you on my bed and pound on your vagina
would that be alright with you?

Heart Felt.mp3
::This is a gross, raunch rap track, tried to make it as disgusting as possible, please dont be offended. WARNING ::

lyrics
My girl dont need shit all she needs is my dick

yo my girl dont need diamonds
all she needs to do is ride on
my ding-a-ling
my big prick can do that thing
make her scream
make her shout
maybe put it in her mouth
then she'll choke
then she'll die
I'll be charged with homicide

My girl dont need shit all she needs is my dick

No comments: