Monday, December 28, 2009

McDLT

The only thing I remembered about it was the packaging.

when I was a kid I thought it was awesome, but I never tried it. I dont remember any commercials or anything like that. I just remember seeing people buy them.
Discontinued Menu Items: The McDLT (McDonald's Lettuce and Tomato) was sold in a novel form of packaging.The meat and bottom half of the bun were prepared separately from the lettuce, tomato, American cheese, pickles, sauces, and top half of the bun. Both were then packaged into a specially designed two-sided container. The consumer was then expected to finalize preparation of the sandwich by combining the hot and cool sides just prior to eating.

1 comment:

HeatherFe said...

I think most food tastes better in styrofoam. Maybe it's just because more unhealthy food comes in unhealthy packaging. That and the grease has no chance to escape.