Friday, March 6, 2009

Sia - Some people have real problems

Album music is most def very indie rock, but the singing is more soul/r&bish. This is something I could hear on the radio or see on vh1, not so much in my CD/Ipod collection. I enjoyed listening to it, but it was like her voice was to good for the music. Not a 100% positive mesh. Again Im glad I listened to it... Im going to give it a few more listens, I most def think this album is going to grow.. we'll see. Thank you amazon.com
http://rapidshare.com/files/82161940/Sia_-_Some_People_Have_Real_Problems__2007_.zip
Password: mp3moviewarez.blogspot.com

It appears to me the graph has come and stolen all the laughs
It appears to me the pen has over analysed again
And if I am a number I’m infinity plus one
And if you are five words you are afraid to be the one
And if you are a number you’re infinity plus one
And if I am four words then I am needing of your love

No comments: