Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pork 2


Seriously, pork has to be my favorite meat now. I used to be a steak and ground beef dude when I grilled. For some reason, at Bretts b-day party it all changed when we had all that pork. DO WANT. Its weird though cause Im not a huge fan of Ham.

want this

Apple and Sage stuffed Pork Roast
Ingredients:

· 1.5kg Pork Roast stuffed with Apple and Sage

· 8 Potatoes, pealed and chopped

· 4 Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped

· ½ small Pumpkin, peeled and chopped


Method:

1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Pat the pork dry and then rub the skin with salt & then season with freshly ground black pepper.

2. Place the pork in a large roasting pan, skin side up.

3. Bake for 25 minutes and then reduce the heat to 180°C. Add all the roasting vegetables in an even layer.


So lame they didnt have the rest of the recipe.


2 comments:

HeatherFe said...

Pork is the best meat of all time! Your chops were the best I've ever had. Sinigang na baboy is my favorite pork dish, have u had it? I too am not a fan of deli ham, but I make a sick ass city ham. I cover it with brown mustard, ginger snap cookies then brown sugar. I would say let's have a pork party but that sounds perverted. Pig bash sounds cruel. Swine soiree!!

Jay said...

let me know when, and I'll be there